Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Some Retreat LO shares :) :) :)

Hi Guys

These are some of the LO's I did whilst I was on Retreat



This Gorgus little man is Michelle Winstons son Caden :)




This is my LO for the E2C colour challenge :)



Photo taken by Danielle Quarmby


Looking at this now it is uploade I reakon I might add some dimensional magic to the butterflys when I get home.



Photo taken by Danielle Quarmby
Well thats all Ive had time to resize so far, I should be able to share some more when I get home tonight.
Cheers and Happy Scrapping
Lou xxx

1 comment:

Leanne J said...

oh my freakin wowness...
awesome layouts.. lovin how gold that one is..and love your Danielle Q pics.. that door is way cool.... i need to find me a new door..lol... awesome pages..and thank you so much for sharing..

oh ps... totally love your crazy stitching....