Tuesday, September 7, 2010

3rd KIDZ ART ROKZ CREATION WOOOO HOOOOO :)


This Faabulous 'colouring in and cutting out' was created by the very talented Nate O'Neill !!!!!
WTG Nate and thank you so very much for sharen your gorgeous art with me/us !!!!
I just have to share what his very proud mum Mel said;........
I just had to show you what my gorgeous little 3 year old has created all by
himself, he made these and I told him I would show LOU so I hope you like his
efforts, you know he cut around that clown all by himself, he is super amazing
with scissors

Im soo loven this sharen of kids art it so Rocks, thank you alll so far for sending it in!!!

And a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge thank you to all the lovely comments you have been making!! Ive been forwarding them on to these great kidz!!!

Cheers and Happy Art making!!

Lou xxx

4 comments:

Lorna May said...

Great work Nate!!
Can't believe you're 3, i'm 33 and my colouring isn't that good.

Keep Kids art coming :)

Mel said...

Hi, I have just shown Nate this minute the pics here and he just looked quite stunned and said "that Nate", what a buzz, thank you for acknowledging the kids of us addicted scrappers, it stands to reason we will probably pass this addiction to them. lol

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

Woo hoooo another fabo piece of ART.... It Rocks, Nate your done a top job :):)

Mel said...

I showed this to Nate last night and left a comment here, not sure where the hang it went, he was super stoked, he said "me did - Nate" I said yes, and he was just staring, he is used to seeing him in layouts but not doing stuff like this. Thank you so much for showing this and thank you so much for showcasing the kids of us addictive scrappers, because it is almost a given they will grow up with the creative bug like us. I have so enjoyed looking here at the other kids work and will tell all on my blog to do the same. Love Melxx