Thursday, February 3, 2011

Well am I tooootallly chuffed or what :) :):)

Hello Hello Guys

Well guess sho was a lucky duck wither her DT application to 123???? LOL Meeeeee :) Im so stoked!! Ive been playing long with the fabulous aussie challenge site on and off ever since I started scrapping, it is a fabulous site and never fails to inspire!!!!
I got to set the challenge for Feb so I chose the following Criteria;
1. Word - About
2. Colour - Cream
3. Technique/Idea/Theme - Upclycling
Here are some close up but to get the full steps, the new team and all the wonderful inspo from the team, go to the site :) :) :)





Cheers and Happy 123 scrapping
Lou xxx
PS Nth Qld you have been in my thoughts and prayers!!!

2 comments:

On my way... said...

This is incredible Lou, the details are beautiful, so tactile :)

Xx

On my way... said...

Oh, and CONGRATS on the new possie!