Monday, January 2, 2012

A Lil 'Somethin' extra :) :) :)


Hi Guys

Back again to share my A Lil' Somethin' Creativity 

To celebrate the New Year and my gratitude to Wendy and Susan for honouring me by asking me to be A Lil' Somethin' Ambassador I have created a layout that features not only some fabulous ALS product but my word/s for 2012,..... thank you!





......using the following fabulous ALS products :) :) :)


I used one of the pins from this, I have also used the doily but that is on another project for another DT so keep and eye out for it :) :) :)


I used a piece of the lace from this selection and coloured it using a Copic marker with the Air brush System :)


I used the green string flower from this selection, and as you can tell from the close ups I kinda 'distressed' it a little :) :) :)

Cheers and Happy ALS creating :) :) :)

Lou xoxox

3 comments:

mandysea said...

totally love what you've done with the flowers... the green orange and blue pops on the page - beautifully crafted as usual!
Love the products! wow!

Irini said...

Happy New Year!!!!!
Absolutely gorgeous email!!!!
adore your art!.....
lioliairini@yahoo.co.uk
hugz
irini

Jules said...

Just had a much overdue catch-up and I'm soooo glad i did lou. Just magical stuff! Happy NY - oh, and thanks for the feature! :))