Saturday, May 12, 2012

Escape 2 Create :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

I have been having a pretty fabulous time with retreating and then going to Darwin, but that is another post :). 2 Weekends ago I went to the awwwwwesomest retreat Escape 2 Create! It really is just the BEST!!! Amanda Meredith and Sue have got organising the Perfect Retreat down to a fine art!!!!

I did do a lot of creating at the retreat, but not a lot of finished projects as such, I did a lot of arty experimenting, and created lots of 'backgrounds' for possible future projects :) :) :)

These are a couple that I did complete :)


I created this layout for the May 123 Challenge This is sadly my last contribution as part of the Design Team :( :( :( I have been participating in this amazing challenge site from the very first! as a newly scrapper right thru! I was so very honoured to be selected to join the DT! Thank you So so Very much Charm!!!!!

Materials; grey board - Imaginarium Designs, vintage book page, Mont Marte gesso, stamp and paint JBS Mercantile, title alpha - Basci Grey, journaling - Posca paint pen, bakers twine, Indian ink.


Photo by LVB





Materials; grey board, and chipboard hearts - Imaginarium Designs, Mont Marte gesso and paint, Tattered Angels glimmer glam, Alphas - Prima, Wire, journaling - Posca paint pen, Stamp - Hero Arts, Indian Ink.

Photo; Anne-Marie Cox




Materials; grey board - Imaginarium Designs, vintage book page, Mont Mart gesso, stamp, flower, alpha stickers, buttons - Prima, paint - JBS Mercantile, journaling - Signo gel pen.

Photo by LVB



 The backgrounds for 'small pleasures' and 'E' were inspired by the amazing Kate Mason whose canvas class I took whilst on Retreat!

Well thats me for a mere moment :)

Back soon :)

Lou xox

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Восхищаюсь Вашими работами!

amyf said...

well done Lou. love your work :)

SueP said...

Great layouts Lou and love the patchy inspired backgrounds!!

Was great to see you at the e2c again!! and loooved your stamp carving class @ cmns too.

Unknown said...

you are such an amazing inspiration. love every post. is that possible?but i do. your layouts intrigue me. i don't even understand how you conceptualize your work. amazing!!!

Maria Asmus said...

Great style, love it!! The layouts are awesome!! :)

mjsphoto6 said...

so stealing these backgrounds miss lou. love it!

Binxcat1 said...

<3
oh my heart... you are just amazing xxxooo