Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Piece of Cake Designs :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

During May I was very honoured to be a guest designer for the fabulous A Piece of Cake Designs >>> who create truly 'Scrumptious Scrapbooking Kits'!!! :)



I got to create with the Kit add-on the Cupcake kit :)



Here are the layouts that I created using this fabulous kit :) :) :)







Photo by Georgie Daniels Photography






A huuuuge thank you to the gorgus Ms Raquel for inviting me to create with her wonderful Kit :) xxx

Cheers and I do hope you go check out the amazing kits on offer at A Piece of Cake Designs :) :) :)

Louise :) xxx

5 comments:

Martha Richardson said...

Luv...luv...luv! I love seeing your transformation with your LO's but still staying true to your style :0 xoxox

Unknown said...

love love love! i wish i could be there to watch you work!

Lizzy Hill said...

Man, these kits are yummy & you've totally ROCKED them...loving the sequins sprinkled around & your artsy, splotchy bgs:):):)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow these are fabulous!! :D

Lainie said...

I love your work so much!! Just takes my breath away!!