Monday, March 17, 2014

Hello Hello :)

I am very excited to share with you some of my creative fun For Prima Marketing :) I created these layouts to showcase new product releases for CHA in January. Details of products and techniques Blogged >>> HERE :) :) :)

Photography by Georgie Daniels






Photography by Georgie Daniels




I had such a creative blast creating these layouts, and consider them some of my personal faves especially the first and last one :)

Well thats it from me for the moment! Cheers and Happy Scrapping!

Louise :) xx

6 comments:

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Yep, the first one's my favourite too. Simply amazing!!
Consider yourself Pinned ;-)

Таня Паламарчук said...

Oh, really fantastic layouts!

Maakari said...

These are so stunning!! Just love your style, love love love :)

Miae said...

Oh yes, love these!

scrapwitch said...

i love those frames..beautiful touching layouts Lou x

flowerpalace said...

Agreed! These are all I N C R E D I B L E